IT and Cybersecurity is an ever-growing concern for businesses, big or small. Data breaches make regular headlines and can result in severe financial and/or reputational costs.
The right insights will give you the components to develop a plan for what needs to be done if your business is threatened or even attacked by cyber crime.
Any company should be able to answer the following questions:
- What risks are we facing today?
- How to prevent IT and Cybersecurity compromises and avoid disruptions?
- Have we set aside sufficient resources?
- Do we have the right skills in-house to tackle the challenge?
- Do we have an inventory and have protected the most valuable information assets?
- How should we as management relate to IT-related risks and ensure that our company has an adequate strategy and program that can address these risks?
- How can our IT-Security function become proactive in the dialogue with management and provide the right insight and overview?
IT-Lighthouse can support your company with insights and best practice as well as making a structured IT and Cybersecurity assessment together with your organisation. The assessment evaluates and documents your current state and provide you with a foundation to plan further steps. Such an assessment would typically be done within a week.